Ratings Guide (Updated 24th June, 2013)
- 10 – Picture-perfect. Most worthwhile to get a hold of, in my book.
- 9 – Rather impressive, minus a few minor flaws.
- 8 – A great read with flaws that can be largely overlooked.
- 7 – Recommendable even with its mixed bag of strengths and weaknesses.
- 6 – Good enough to pull through in spite of its many flaws.
- 5 – Hard to recommend despite its many flaws but is perhaps decent in a few places.
- 4 – Holds water, but not quite up to par.
- 3 – Potential shows, but remains buried by poor execution.
- 2 – Something was there perhaps but terrible regardless. Not recommended.
- 1 – Best to ignore it entirely.
- O’Reilly, Michael – Icehouse (and Robert Brooks)