Ratings Guide (Updated 24th June, 2013)
- 10 – Picture-perfect. Most worthwhile to get a hold of, in my book.
- 9 – Rather impressive, minus a few minor flaws.
- 8 – A great read with flaws that can be largely overlooked.
- 7 – Recommendable even with its mixed bag of strengths and weaknesses.
- 6 – Good enough to pull through in spite of its many flaws.
- 5 – Hard to recommend despite its many flaws but is perhaps decent in a few places.
- 4 – Holds water, but not quite up to par.
- 3 – Potential shows, but remains buried by poor execution.
- 2 – Something was there perhaps but terrible regardless. Not recommended.
- 1 – Best to ignore it entirely.
- Bogdanove, Kal-El – Frenzy
- Bogdanove, Kal-El – The Fightin’ SceeVees
- Brooks, Robert – The Education of PFC Shane
- Burns, Matt – In the Blood
- Dayton, Cameron – Cold Symmetry
- Dembski-Bowden, Aaron – Soul Hunter
- Fyhrie-Jurgens, Gavin – Just an Overlord
- Forbeck, Matt – Lost Vikings
- Gerrold, David – In the Dark
- Golden, Christie – Flashpoint
- Hinks, Darius – Warrior Priest
- Kenyon, Nate – Sparrow Rock
- Kogg, Michael – Carrier
- Irvine, Alex – Command Performance
- Irvine, Alex – Great One
- Johnston, Anthony – Acid Burns
- Maxwell, Matthew – The Teacher
- McAcleese, Danny – Momentum
- McNeill, Graham – I, Mengsk
- O’Reilly, Michael – Icehouse (and Robert Brooks)
- Sanders, Rob – Redemption Corps
- Todd, Hugh A. – Lens of the Void
- Various Authors – Dark Imperium
- Various Authors – The Black Wind’s Whispers
- Various Authors – Marching Time
- Various Authors – Swords of the Empire
- Waugh, James – A War On